- Fresh fruit and veg for lunch.
- kiddie-winkles mid-afternoon wash down, thanks to Aidan’s inventive use of a hose fed through an old terracotta pot placed under the trampoline (we don’t own a sprinkler for some odd reason). A liberal squeeze of apricot body wash out there with them – removing the need for showers tonight!
- Aidan and Ashtie inventing with garage stuff. And my broom.*
*sweeping is over-rated anyways.
- A sunny seat on the deck with a good book – Freya North “Cat”.
- Wild roses and late season Pohutukawa.
- Chicken on a stick covered Jamie Oliver Sticky Kicking Chicken styles, with stir-fried rice, capsicum, freshly hulled peas and spring onions.